Youth Exchange and Youth Camp
Information for incoming and outgoing Youth and their sponsoring Clubs and Districts
- A life-changing cultural experience. (Not conducted for tourism, education or employment.)
- Exchanges: Ages 15 - 21.
More than 190 possible countries.
4 - 6 weeks with host families.
Experience family life overseas.
- Camps: Ages 16 - 22.
More than 100 Lions camps in ~ 39 countries.
1 - 2 weeks long.
Usually includes a family stay of 1 - 4 weeks.
Activities: Tours, sports, presentations, etc.
- Participants must be sponsored by a local Lions Club.
- Most sponsor clubs will assist with costs but it is not required.
- Main costs are airfare and camp fees (some camps only).
- Application forms from local club or from District Chair.
- International Website: www.lionsclubs.org "English"
"Our Work" / "Youth Programs" / "Youth Camp & Exchange"
MD"A" Coordinator: Lion Hank van Moorsel
519-386-5954 Send Email -> mailto:hvanm.obfuscated.eastlink@ca
MD"A" Opportunities for Youth Chair: Lion Ev Spiering
519-631-1625 Send Email -> mailto:pdglionev.obfuscated.gmail@com